Safety First Volunteer Fire Company
Serving West Easton, PA and surrounding communities since 1912.
Offering Peace of Mind for the Community and Firefighters
The goal of the Safety First Volunteer Fire Company is to provide the best and most up-to-date service to the people in our fire protection area. In contrast, maintaining keys to alarmed buildings/residences has become unmanageable and is causing delays when responding to emergencies.
In order to access buildings quickly, minimize forced entry damage, and protect firefighters from injury, the Safety First Volunteer Fire Company has adopted the Knox-Box Rapid Entry System. Currently, more than 11,000 fire departments and the communities they protect enjoy the benefits of this proven system.
Knox-Boxes are constructed of ¼" solid steel with a ½" steel door and reinforced locking mechanism. They are UL listed against physical attack and Knox Company security lock is patented and UL listed for drill, pick and pull resistance.
The master key to open the Knox-Box is held ONLY by the Safety First Volunteer Fire Company. This high security key is strictly controlled and is produced ONLY by the Knox Company under direction from an authorized fire official's signature.
Knox-Boxes are specified by the Safety First Volunteer Fire Company but are purchased directly from the Knox Company. Once installed near the entrance to your property, the fire company locks your building entrance key inside the Knox-Box so that it is available on site for future emergencies.
If you have any further questions feel free to call the Knox Company at 800-552-5669 or you can visit the Knox website at www.knoxbox.com. Otherwise, please call the Safety First Volunteer Fire Company at 610-250-9231 to obtain an order form and installation instructions.
Committed to Your Safety,
William J. Bogari Jr.
Fire Chief / Knox Box Coordinator
Ten Reasons to Install a KNOX-BOX®
KNOX and your local fire department are working hand-in-hand to offer the best in fire protection and the finest in fast and secure emergency access.
1. Eliminate needless, costly forced entry damage that may not be covered by your insurance deductible.
2. Assure immediate building entry by firefighters without delay or waiting for building keys.
3. Protect inventory, equipment and supplies from unnecessary water damage caused by delayed sprinkler shut-off.
4. Satisfy local fire codes and emergency access ordinances.
5. Save time and aggravation by not having to drive to your building at 2:00 am for a false alarm.
6. Feel secure about emergency coverage when your building is left unattended. The fire department holds the only key to the KNOX-BOX.
7. Maintain building security after a fire alarm investigation by simply re-locking the undamaged door.
8. Protect your property from thousands of dollars in damage with this one-time, low-cost investment.
9. Depend on the highest lock box security available with attack resistant, UL tested reliability.
10. Over the last 35 years, KNOX-BOX has been the chosen solution in more than 11,000 communities nationwide – communities just like yours!
Participating in the Knox System is simple:
Select the appropriate Knox device in consultation with the Safety First Volunteer Fire Company and obtain an approval signature from an assigned fire company representative.
Complete the Authorization/Order Form and pay particular attention to the following sections: Ordered By, Ship To, and Installation Address.
Total the cost for the items ordered and attach a check made payable to Knox Company. Mail completed form and check to:
1601 W. Deer Valley Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85027
How do I order a Knox Box?
- Contact the Safety First Volunteer Fire Company.
- Ask them for an Authorization/Order Form.
- Complete all of the information requested on the form.
- Obtain an authorized signature from the fire company.
- Send your order with payment to the Knox Company.
Would you like Knox to obtain an electronic authorization on your behalf?
Alternatively, if you would like Knox to obtain authorization on your behalf ...
You can proceed by selecting the product you would like to order online now.
Knox will work with your chosen department to obtain the required authorization.
Upon authorization, you will be sent an email with a link to complete your order with payment information and shipping preference. You will receive an invoice via email followed by a shipping confirmation when you order ships.
If Knox is unable to obtain authorization on your behalf, or if your authorization request is denied by the department within 10 working days, your pre-authorization request will be cancelled and you will be notified via email.
Safety First Volunteer Fire Company
307 Sixth Street
West Easton, PA 18042
Copyright © 2020 Safety First Volunteer Fire Company